How to archive my emails?
- Typically you do not have to archive your emails, because there is a backup system. Saving disk space (on the mail account) is also 'normally' not necessary.
- If you leave the institute and you loose your IMATH and also the UZH email address, it might me necessary to make a copy of your mails.
Copy the mails by yourself
Setup any email client on your private computer. F.e. 'Thunderbird' (http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/) or Apple Mail.
Configure your IMATH Account.
- Copy all mails (mark all mails and choose copy) to
- a local email folder, or
- to a free email service like gmail, gmx, ... (configure that as an additional account in the email client).
- You have to do this for every folder.