Thinlinc 4.7 / Ubuntu 16.04
Printing @ HOME
If you are at home and you use a Thinlinc session, it's now possible to print to your local connected printer.
- connect to a thinlinc session from at home
- you have a printer configured on your home computer
inside the thinlinc session choose the printer thinlocal
Such a document will be redirected to your local printer at home.
- The latest keepassx version uses a new file format for their database.
To migrate, please start the new keepassx and import the old database via 'Database > Import KeePass 1 Database'.
- Save the new database.
Mixer Applet: The panel encountered a problem ...
Please press Delete
Print popup notifications
- You might receive print poup notifications which are not initiated by you.
- We working on this issue.
Clipit / Parcelite
parcelite has been replaced by clipit
On the first startup, clipit asks you where to hold the clipboard content: file or memory.
- On 'file' the content will be preserved during log out and log in, cause the content is saved in a file.
- If you copy passwords to your clipboard, this means that the passwords are in cleartext saved in a clipboard history file.
Citrix / SAP
- If you start the Citrix app and there is no response: please wait.